Emergency Dentistry in Arlington TX
Unexpected dental emergencies need immediate care to prevent further unavoidable complications. To tackle such unforeseen dental issues, we at Golden Rule Dental Care have a dedicated department specializing in Emergency Dentistry in Arlington. Understanding the severity of Dental Emergency Arlington TX, our dentists are on a mission to provide stress-free and comfortable dental services, especially during urgent situations.
The urgent situations include severe tooth pain, uncontrolled bleeding, dental trauma, knocked teeth and much more. We always try our best to gain your trust and calm you down during the mentioned scenarios to reduce your anxiety and streamline our dental procedures.
Emergency Dental Care In Arlington
We believe in conducting every treatment with a commitment to keeping our patients well-informed about the procedures we will perform during treatment. This knowledge allows you to feel confident in understanding the steps we will take after conducting a thorough assessment of your dental condition.
The specific emergency dentistry In Arlington procedures undertaken are contingent upon the nature and seriousness of the dental emergency. Here are a few of the services offered by our Emergency Dentist In Arlington TX, at Golden Rule Dental Care:
1. Tooth extraction: When a tooth has sustained severe damage due to an accident or extensive decay due to long-term neglect, tooth extraction may be a necessary treatment option. Our emergency dentist In Arlington will aim to prevent further harm to the affected area by extracting the tooth. In contrast, A non-emergency dentist In Arlington primarily concentrates on restoring overall dental health and supporting structures, which might not be appropriate for immediate, urgent cases.
2.Root canal therapy: An infected tooth requiring root canal therapy qualifies as a dental emergency, as it can cause severe pain and discomfort and, if left untreated, may lead to the tooth's demise and eventual loss due to the spreading infection.
After doing considerable root canal treatments, our dentists noticed three significant signs constitute the fact that it is an urgent situation. They are – extreme pain, excessive bleeding, and damage to the tooth that coincidentally exposes the pulp and nerve.
3. Repairing or replacing broken teeth: If a tooth is chipped, cracked, or broken, our emergency dentist In Arlington will try to fix it by glueing the fragments of the affected tooth. In some cases, they may replace the affected tooth to regain its functionality and aesthetic appeal, which can involve procedures such as dental bonding, crowns, or other restorative treatments.
4. Treatment of abscesses: While treating dental abscesses, an emergency dentist In Arlington will generally choose to undertake root canal therapy. But there are times when dentists, including our team, will focus on draining the puss. This means the dentist cuts a small opening to reach the abscess, lets the pus out, cleans the area with a saltwater solution, and then closes the cut.
Also, it is important to note that dentists often give antibiotics and other dental abscesses treatments because bacteria in the tooth’s root usually cause them. However, they don’t fix the main issue, often tooth decay or damage.
5. Dental trauma: Our Emergency dentist In Arlington collectively addresses situations like tooth intrusion (when a tooth gets jammed into the socket), jaw fractures, and lacerations of the lips or gums by providing the following services:
- Tooth Intrusion: Our team of dental practitioners will examine the jammed tooth, gently reposition it, if possible, use splints if needed, and take necessary measures to manage the pain.
- Jaw Fractures: We use X-rays to check for fractures; for serious cases, we may use wiring to keep them still. We also work closely with specialists when dealing with complicated fractures because working together is vital for getting specialized care and ensuring successful treatment for our patients.
- Lacerations: Your lips/gum injuries will be cleaned, and appropriate medication will be administered to reduce pain and prevent the development of infections on the wound.
Emergency Dentist In Arlington for the Care You Need
Dental emergencies, such as tooth decay or injuries to the teeth and gums, should never be brushed off, as doing so can lead to more severe and costly issues in the future, potentially causing permanent damage. If you are in such a situation and are looking for a solution, our priority will be helping you find a reasonable one that effectively reduces pain and discomfort.
Contact our Emergency Dentistry In Arlington TX, with any further delay. Your dental aesthetics and long-term oral health deserve the highest standard of care, and our team is here to help!
Contact Us About Emergency Dentist in Arlington TX
- Alleviate pain & discomfort
- Prevent dental issues from worsening
- Eradicate infection & prevent its spread
- Experience care that’s effective, compassionate, & timely
- Prioritize your oral and overall health!